Thursday, November 22, 2012

I get it now

I get it now. You were pushing me away because you were afraid of me. You are just as afraid of me as I am of you. you don't have to be afraid of me. I already love you. don't be afraid to love me. really? you test me? what would I do if you said I'm getting on a plane to come be with you? What time do I pick you up at the airport? That's my answer. you didn't think I would say that did you? Where are you going to live? Well, you'll live with me until we can find a bigger place. What will you do? You'll get a job. And we will be together. That's it. I know you have your reasons for being where you are. That's fine. Take care of your responsibilities. I want you. I need you, but I can wait. I've waited 17 years. I can wait a little longer. Yes I'm greedy. Yes I want it all. But I'm also, kind and patient and I love you so I want whats best for you too. Don't you know what's best for you is me?

No comments: