Saturday, January 5, 2013

I don't know

I don't know what I have left. When you came you ripped me open. you made me give you everything. I thought you cherished my gift, me. But you went away. I knew you would but you are keeping yourself from me. 

don't you know what it feels like to be ignored? It's soul crushing. to be ignored by someone who's supposed to care. I know you're not ready to love me. I can deal with that, but aren't you supposed to care? even a little? how can you be so cruel. I'm scared that I'll never be whole. that you took what made me strong with you and didn't give it back. I thought a Dom was supposed to take care of his sub. I know I'm not a full time sub but you opened something in me and I don't know how to handle it. I need you and I feel like you are throwing me away. Like trash. I don't understand. 

I feel so broken. please help me. I don't want to feel this way anymore. If you don't want me, just tell me. Give me back what you took with you. Please Sir.
I can't do this anymore. We had so little time together and yet I feel like it was an eternity. I've never felt so strongly about someone. 

Every time you ignore me you slice a piece of me off and throw it away. Someday there will be nothing left. Unfixable. Unlovable. By the time you figure out that you want me there will be nothing left. 

No comments: